arrow-right alert arrow-down close email arrow-up instagram phone map translate search facebook twitter    
Can't find what you're looking for?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
School Logo


C of E Primary School

In Year Admissions Information

Children routinely change school at the following times:

  • Nursery to Primary
  • Infant to Junior
  • Primary to Secondary
  • Year 11 to Year 12


However you may wish to change your child’s school for other reasons outside the normal admissions rounds, such as moving house. We call this an in-year admission.


If you want to move your child to another school, you must submit an in-year application. In‑year applications can be made online at, or you can request a paper application by contacting or on 01522 782030.


Schools typically only hold places six school weeks in advance of a place being required.


More information on how to apply to move school is available on our website at:


For primary schools, if your current school is further than five miles from your home address, we will find a school place if none of your preferred schools can offer one. 


Where School Admissions find a school place for you, it will be the closest school to the home address with spaces available.  The Fair Access Protocol is used if no school can offer a place.  The Protocol is published on the LCC website or is available on request.


For further information on how a school allocates places please read the school’s admissions policy.